About Al-Ihsan Social Development Center:
Al Ihsan Social Development Center (AISDC), a non-profit organization to support orphan, needy children and underprivileged Muslim women in Bangladesh.
Al Ihsan (AISDC) was established in January 2004. It started with 30 students which provided primary and Islamic education with vocational training. It has enjoyed a gradual consistent growth and accomplishment ever since. Currently it has more than 200 students from Pre-KG to Class-8. Students are pursuing PSC and JSC exams and performed satisfactorily.
The number of homeless and needy women in Bangladesh are increasing exponentially due to various natural disasters such as flood, cyclone, tornado and river erosion. Furthermore, the women are not safe and secure on the street. These homeless and needy women have less or no access to schools and no opportunity to learn knowledge. Thus it is essential to give them proper schooling and understanding of modern technology and recent developments in the world.
AIWVC aims to provide primary education and hands-on job training. Moreover, women will not only benefit from it but their children and family would continue to reap significant rewards from it for many generations to come.
Aims and Objectives of Al-Ihsan Social Development Centre :
- Working towards alleviate literacy in the locality. Also to provide education for old people, child development, helping the poor and distressed and taking necessary steps towards social development programmes.
- To arrange scholarship, awards and certificates for the students studying in education institutes. Helping the poor students with food, cloth and shelter
- Increasing awareness about AIDS in the society and develop different social movement against AIDS.
- To increase awareness against child marriage, usury, child & female abuse, drug addiction in the society.
- Encourage tree plantation to make a green environment
- Increasing awareness for using sanitary latrine. Distributing sanitary latrine among the poor and distressed people.
- Distributing free education materials among the poor students
- Ensuring education for all. For this motto, arranging official female and old education activities.
|Current and Completed Projects||:||
|Name of Donor organization||:||Human concern International|
|Project Action Areas||:||Vill : Hashara, P. S. – Sreenagar,Dist. : Munshigonj|
|The number of executives and employees of the action :||:||28|
|Measure the amount of current fiscal year :||:||44,40,000/-|
Village and Post Office : Hashara
Thana and Upozilla: Sreenagar
Mahmuda Khanam, Project Director: +8801945548900
Muhammad Rizvee Rahman, Principal: +8801711344751
Muzammel Hussain, Coordinator: +8801726151365
Website & Email:
Al-Ihsan Social Development Center
Vill : Hashara, P. S. – Sreenagar,Dist. : Munshigonj
|Name of the organization||:||Al-Ihsan Social Development Center|
|Head Office||:||Village and P.O. – Hashara, P. S. – Sreenagar,Dist. Munshigonj|
|Chief Executive||:||Brigadier General Shah Md. Sultan Uddin Iqbal (Birprotik) (Rtd.) House No. – 3, Road No. 10/A, Nikunja, Dhaka-1229Tel: 01730026554, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Project Director||:||Mhamuda Khanam House No. 12, Road No. 2/F, Sector-4, Uttara, Dhaka-1229Tel: 01612691535, E-mail: email@example.com|
|Co-ordinator||:||Muzammel Hossain Village – Khoiyagaon, P.O. – Shologhor, P.S. – Sreenagar Munshigonj Tel: 01726-151365, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Approval Information||:||Social Welfare Registration No. – 0303, Date: 10 April, 2007
– by District Social Welfare OfficeNGO Registration No. 2360, Date: 20 May, 2008
– by Bureau of NGO Affairs