The organization’s has reduction of maternal and neonatal mortality and morbidity in Bangladesh as its sacred vision. To materialize this vision into reality it is striding forward with the following mission.
The following statements summarily describe the mission of the Organization:
- Providing all essential preventive and curative health services to mothers and neonates as well as <5 children to protect maintain, promote and protect their health.
- Creating awareness and educating women- pregnant, lactating or other wise, in order to enable them lead a healthy life and protect the neonates and save them from untimely death.
- Creating awareness in the community at large through trained health workers regarding ways and means of healthful living and thereby enhancing understanding of the community members and enabling them to bring about desirable change in their own community and society.
BAMANEH has firm faith in several values and all its activities and functions are guided and operated within the context of these values. These values are stated below:
|Values||Definition, Description and Purpose|
|Quality||BAMANEH believes that every user of service irrespective of caste, color’s or creed deserves service of good quality. The six elements that are considered essential as determinants of quality are: Freedom of choice of the user, satisfactory exchange of information, technical competence of providers, confidence of the client based on good client-provider relations, continuity of care, and the appropriateness and acceptability of the services provided. BAMANEH believes that unfaltering attention to the above elements is a must and helps to build up lasting customer relations and enhances the image and reputation of the organization.|
|Health & Nutrition||Community Mobilization, Research, Referral capacity, Monitoring & Evaluation|
|Gender and Empowerment||BAMANEH believes that, although the social construct of gender influences an individual’s perception of self and his or her social roles in family and society, there is no difference in the rights and basic needs of the individuals of different sex. Empowerment (an individual’s Understanding of own needs and power to make decisions, control over actions i.e. the use of family planning, and those affecting sexuality and reproductive health), is an essential factor in determining individual’s health related behavior as parents, family decision makers, and sexual partners. The Organization believes that Empowerment can be brought about by a gradual process of social change and that the health care providing NGO’s through their positive actions have a definite role in bringing about this favorable social change.|
|Community Participation||BAMANEH believes that quality of life of individuals is greatly influenced by the community. Thus actions to improve life of the individuals should also be complemented with actions to improve community health. Thus the Organization believes in encouraging community participation specially in matters related to the health of mothers and children.|
|Fairness||The management of BAMANEH believes in and is committed to maintaining fairness in all its transaction for programmers as reflected in he name of BAMANEH|
|Team Work||BAMANEH believes that collective efforts accelerate the achievement of the objectives with greater efficiency and effectiveness. BAMANEH further believes that collective leadership is the mainstay for long term sustainability of the programs and the organization itself.|
|Transparency||BAMANEH believes in and practices, openness and transparency in its
Activities. It is of the view that transparency ensures fairness and proper
Utilization of resources. It also believes that for ensuring transparency periodic external audit is a must.
|Honesty||The Organization believes in honesty and respect for ethics in all its activities. Be it services for the beneficiaries, training of its workers, education of its clients or any other activity such as research work under taken for enrichment of scientific knowledge, understanding of health problems or for improvement of health care.|
|Equality of Opportunity||BAMANEH believes in equality of opportunity and access to resources
for self-development. BAMANEH is committed to work for enlargement
of opportunity and empowerment of the disadvantaged.
- 1. Name of Organization (With Logo): SurjerHashi Clinic
- 2. Head Office(E-mail): House #13/3,Road No: 02, Shaymoli, Dhaka-1207.Phone:02-9111168,E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3. Area Office: House No#265,Jubilee Road,Sadar, Munshiganj, Mobile: 01712-879424, E-mail:email@example.com.
- 4. ProjectDirector: HabiburRahaman, Designation: ProjectDirector, House #13/3,Road No: 02, Shaymoli, Dhaka-1207.
- 5. Mobile:01715-547562,E-mai: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 6. Clinic Manager: JulfikerHasan, Designation:Clinic Manager, House No#265,Jubilee Road,Sadar, Munshiganj, Mobile: 01712-879424,
- 7. E-mail: email@example.com
- 8. The above mentioned values influence initiation of all programmers and shape the design and conduct of all actions and programmers undertaken by BAMANEH
- 9. Running Program Information: Family Planning, Maternal Heath, Child Heath, STI, RTI, Normal Delivery, C-Section,E.P.I, Gender Based Violence
- 10. Downer Of this Program:USAID, (United State Agency Of International Development.),UKAID ( United KingdomAgency Of International Development.)
- 11. Working Place: Munshigonj (sadar).
- 12. Staff Information: 18 Persons.
- 13. Current Year Budget: 41,34,867/-
- 14. Lisance Information:
(a)Lisance No: 146Date:30/09/2014
(b)Certificate Given By: NGO Burro